Brand Ambassador Terms & Conditions
Brand Ambassador Terms & Conditions
Thanks for considering our brand ambassador program! 1920 Brand is dedicated to providing the best cocktail mixes for customers and we are looking for driven, self-motivated ambassadors. Since we don’t know every one of our ambassadors personally, we’ve created some terms to set everybody’s expectations.
When we say “Company”, “we”, “our”, or “us” in this document, we are referring to 1920 Brand.
When we say “Services”, we mean any product created and maintained by the 1920 Brand.
These terms may be updated at any time in the future. We will update you via email.
Please read this document in its entirety before accepting to become a brand ambassador of 1920 Brand. By entering into the program, you accept and agree to these terms and conditions.
To become an ambassador of the Company, you must:
- Be 21 years of age or older.
- Have read, understood, and agreed to these terms.
- Own PUBLIC social media accounts with an engaged audience.
- Own a PayPal account to receive compensation.
- Ambassador approval is done at our sole discretion.
- Ambassadors are evaluated every 30 days and must be actively participating in the program to remain enrolled in the program.
As a brand ambassador of the company, you agree to:
- Create, post, and share content that promotes the Company’s products once to twice per week.
- Promote your unique promo code, link, and/or QR code to increase sales for the Company.
- Collaborate with other ambassadors when required.
- Occasionally attend events, if requested by the Company.
As a brand ambassador you agree not to:
- Make any guarantees, representations, or warranties on behalf of the Company, other than the ones provided in the marketing material.
- Spam or promote the Company in a way that violates any laws or regulations.
- Promote the company in any sexually explicit, violent, political, discriminatory, unlawful, threatening, illegal, or otherwise objectional content - subject to the sole direction of the Company.
- Use the company’s brand, image, or likeness on your own website, creating customer confusion.
- Run any paid advertising with your promotional codes.
- Engage in any fraudulent activity that would artificially affect any social media metrics such as, but not limited to, likes, follows, shares, and views.
- Misrepresent or modify the price of the Company’s products.
- Engage in any conduct in which the ambassador’s referral or personal codes are being used to create customer confusion, misrepresent the Company, or used for fraudulent activity to cause harm to the Company.
- Ambassadors are not to use their own referral codes for themselves or use other ambassador’s referrals in order to receive commissions.
The Company reserves the right to request removal or modification of any Ambassador content in its sole discretion.
- The ambassador agrees to disclose the material connection between them and the Company.
- The ambassador may use text such as “#sponsored” or “#ad” to disclose this relationship.
- The ambassador will be paid 10-30% of every sale including subscriptions generated through their promo code.
- The ambassador will be given a personal discount of 25% for their personal use to promote the Company’s product. Misuse of this code will be grounds for termination.
- This percentage is subject to change by the Company at any time.
- Payouts are done once a month at the beginning of each month. The ambassador must have a minimum of $50 in commissions to receive a payout.
- The ambassador is solely responsible for any and all tax obligations.
Intellectual Property Rights
The ambassador grants the Company a worldwide, irrevocable, sub-licensable, non-exclusive license to use the content the ambassador creates to promote the Company’s services, in any manner, in whole or in part, in perpetuity. This includes, but is not limited to, social media, advertising, publications, marketing material, or any other form of media.
The company content:
The company grants the ambassador a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited license to use the Company's name, logo, slogans, promo codes, likeness, and other advertising material solely for the purpose of this ambassador agreement. The company retains all rights to their content.
- The company may terminate the relationship with the ambassador at any time for any reason with or without cause.
- The ambassador may terminate the relationship with the company with written notice of 30 days.
- Upon termination the ambassador will receive any compensation that is owed to them at that time with a minimum payout of $1.00.
- If an ambassador is terminated for violating these terms and conditions all unpaid commissions owed in the current pay period will be forfeited. No exceptions.
While an ambassador of the Company, the ambassador may not promote or advertise competing products.
You expressly agree and understand that the Company shall not be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, consequential or any other damages including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profit, goodwill, or other intangible losses resulting from the ambassador program.